Bus No. 97, Singapore
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure Time: 1/40
'Twas a typical morning, when all through the bus
not a sound was made, not even a fuss.
This plant was left without another glance,
and there it remains, unless given a second chance.
*Adapted from " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas"
~Tian

"Meta Tree"
Pudu Jail Exterior, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Aperture: f/3.5
Shutter Speed: 1/2500
ISO: 200
Tree growing out of another tree. Humour finds its home in the most unexpected of places, the defunct relic of what was once the most notorious prison in the country.
-Darell
"Reading Material"
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/3s
Since there was no preset theme for today, I thought I'd share my reading material. I haven't read all of these books yet though it is quite obvious which book I have finished back to front=)
I have set a theme for tomorrow so looookk outttt!
- Jian
Climbing City Hall
Philadelphia, PA
My friend Emily likes climbing public buildings when authority figures aren't looking. :)
Shutter speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/16.0
-Jing
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/3s
Since there was no preset theme for today, I thought I'd share my reading material. I haven't read all of these books yet though it is quite obvious which book I have finished back to front=)
I have set a theme for tomorrow so looookk outttt!
- Jian
Philadelphia, PA
My friend Emily likes climbing public buildings when authority figures aren't looking. :)
Shutter speed: 1/400
Aperture: f/16.0
-Jing
"it always seems to me..."
i didn't get beyond page 85.
so much for summer reading enlightenment.
...there's always next year,
right?
aperture: 0.0 (unknown)|exposure: 1/10
-june.
7 comments:
say, jian, what's that up in the upper right hand corner?
and
i.am.so.ready.for.your.theme.!.
Ah that looks better. I took another shot with a different white balance. This white balance stuff is like opening Pandora's Box. I never know what might happen.
The thing in the right hand corner is a printed picture=)
jing: that's awfully cute!
Have you tried climbing it Jing?
Jian - that's the materials book I used last semester! Also, I have not. I wish I were able to. Emily did promise to teach me how to climb, though... so perhaps one day I will. :)
June, what book're you reading? Seems intriguing!
(the brothers karamazov.)
Post a Comment