Monday, March 8, 2010

Tuesday, 9 March, 2010


Brooklyn Bridge in B&W
Between Brooklyn and Manhattan, NY

-Jing


"Mirror"
Christianshavn Kanal, København

I've been hanging out in the district of Christianshavn a lot these days.
What I encountered during my stroll along the mossy canal:
-a seagull narrowly missing my head
-a rusty anchor
-piles of sand and rock
-the smell of ketchup and fries from boardwalk cafés
-shipmast twine
-the scent of burnt rubber
-the clanging of a house-boat bell

:D

-Darell

"Spanish Breakfast"
Melbourne, Victoria

Movida Terraza, offspring of the hugely popular Movida Spanish restaurant, is a new breakfast place that is catered towards working people. Never had Spanish breakfast before and this was quite good!

- Jian


3 comments:

Darell said...

nice reflections, dodo. what does a spanish breakfast encompass?

Jian Ming said...

=D. Were you complimenting yourself with the first statement?;)

Spanish breakfast: Lots of toast, honey and cream for spread and also Jamon (Spanish cured ham) on Omelette. Oh, and coffee (the Melbourne touch).

Darell said...

Ha, I commented before I posted :P
I've heard so much about Spanish omelettes and how good they are!! gotta try it someday...

Post a Comment