Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, 15 March, 2010


View from train, 3 in the afternoon, rainy Sunday
Somewhere between New Rochelle, NY and Philadelphia, PA

This picture is for Darell, lover of trains and urban decay.

-Jing


"Yay!"
Melbourne University, Victoria

This is P's friend. I don't know who he is but we tried to get him to do a celebration jump.

Sorry haven't been snapping pictures!

- Jian


"I'm Walking On Sunshine....Wo-ohh~"
Amagerbro Metro, København

While running down the escalator, I spotted this and just had to have a picture of it.
This means spring's finally starting in this city of ice.
I still caught my train in time!

-Darell

3 comments:

Darell said...

wow high jump. so Melb U has pseudo neo-gothic buildings too..

june. said...

darellllll rainbowwwwwww

Darell said...

June, it's a fake man-made rainbows, haha.
Jingy, that photo totally made my day! <3 Now I'm starting to miss the US a little...

Post a Comment