Wires
Swarthmore, PA
Something about this picture.
I am an ENFJ. Basically the complete opposite of all of you!
-Jing

"The Duty-Fulfiller"
Nørregade, København
Something I coincidentally saw in a shop window, today.
Good citizens, ISTJs.
Here you go, robot boy!
-Darell
"ISTJ"
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Darell K. got me to do my Myers-Briggs personality test. It appears that certain traits I possess resemble that of a robot. Hem hem.
Laugh all you want Darell K. but at least I look cool!! =P
- Jian
5 comments:
very cute.
it took you a full month to realize that it's 2010?
It just hit me. Smack bang hit me. Ouch!
yearphail. so adorable!!! i still can't quite believe how small they are (and the fact that they're actually cufflnks).
oh how i love the mbti.
every time i take the quiz, i get something different...
What? You and I are not very different Jing....I'm an ENFP. but tests do lie.
Post a Comment