
7th floor, Paul Rudolph Building, New Haven, CT
A hopper-esque moment of glorious, glorious sunlight.
-Darell
Swarthmore, PA
My RA (residential advisor) came around the hall inviting us outside to play with fireworks and sparklers. Obviously I grabbed my camera. It did make me wish I had a legit tripod though, so maybe I'll invest in one soon. I ended up propping my camera on a ledge and shooting from there. What a nice way to end Sunday. :)
This picture reminds me of this song by The Ataris. I used to be really into them when I was about 13 or 14. I can't even remember the name of the song any more. In this Diary? Here in this diary? God, I don't know. Something like that.
"Lighting fireworks in parking lots
Illuminate the blackest nights
Cherry cokes under this moonlit summer sky..."
Illuminate the blackest nights
Cherry cokes under this moonlit summer sky..."
Shutter: 5s
Aperture: f/14.0
ISO: 1600
Aperture: f/14.0
ISO: 1600
-Jing
"First Impressions"
Melbourne University, VIC
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/80s
I like staring at this. I've always wondered how they support the art pieces that hang off the building wall.
I've been inside this museum before, though all I remember isthat the outside is much more impressive than the inside.
- Jian
june has no photo for today.
3 comments:
jing, i missed the fireworks!
:(
that is such a cool looking facade, jian.
Juneeeee why not photo today=( And a facade. That's what it's called!
Jing: Instinctive to grab your camera. Hee hee
:/
i didn't have my camera on me.
Post a Comment