
"The Widest Smile"
North Taylor Avenue, St. Louis, MO
...from Ms. Scott, owner of one of the houses we helped to repair.
<3
-Darell
"Where to now?"
Carlton Gardens, Melbourne
Caught the tram just in time! Always wanted to do a shot like this. I guess it pays to brave the cold weather=D
- Jian
-june.
4 comments:
You have a lot of grooves in your finger=D Why is there a clean patch on the tip of your finger? It came away unscathed!
So dangerous, JM!! Very cool shot nevertheless.
June, I can never bend my thumb like that. Owwww!
this was taken after washing my hands and showering.
alas.
and yes, very cool and risky shot, jian!
Oh totally forgot to add: The tram was actually turning to its left. I was about 20 meters away;)Nevertheless I'll take the compliment that I live dangerously=D
And June, totally didn't notice the thumb bending!!! That is nuts!
Post a Comment